My Speaking Page
I understand how hard it can be to find the right speaker for an event. As a church leader I have spent hundreds of booking speakers for large and small events.
I know the success of the event comes down the quality of the speaker you have at your event. If they knock it out of the park, then the event was great. If the speaker was not good, then the event tends to now go well.
Like you, I found myself spending hours researching speakers, to make sure we had just the right fit. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for more than 15 years and have keynoted more than 100 events. I have spoken to groups both nationally and internationally.
I have spent most of my career in church vocation, most recently as the pastor of Courageous Church, a brand new church plant in Huntsville, Alabama.
I now devote my time to leading, pastoring, consulting, and speaking.
I have been happily married to my wife, Michelle, for ten years. We have four sons. We live outside of Huntsville, Alabama. In my free time, I enjoy reading, playing sports, and spending time with my wife and sons.
Most Requested Topics
I speak on various topics from leadership, personality types, church growth, scripture, church planting, social media, and life balance. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
How to move your ministry from striving to thriving?
How to lead a high impact ministry?
How we all get along? (personality profile)
How to develop your platform?
Church Planting: ABCs
The Balancing Act
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can click on the link below to request to email and request availability. Someone will get back with you right away.