10. It is okay to not be okay. We just don’t want you to stay that way.
9. I’d rather live my life knowing that I’m not perfect, than spending my whole life pretending to be. – Robbie Robison
8. We often think about Paul as a Christian killer, which he was, but He was one of the most rule following people in the world.
7. Jesus always meets us where we are.
6. Jesus Always asks for an immediate response.
5. jesus brings others to help us in our change.
4. Jesus can use anyone at anytime to do anything.
3. Jesus Changes us Forever!
2. Our relationship with Jesus is based solely on Jesus and what he did. It is not based on what we do.
1. Jesus uses the imperfect people to change the world.
Did you have a favorite? How is God challenging you this week?