Don’t you want to make a difference? Often I am asked by people how they can help us or another church plant. I have compiled a list of several ways anyone can support a church plant including another church. I believe people will be richly blessed by supporting the local church. The church is the hope of the world and you have an opportunity to make a difference.
Seven Ways You Can Support Courageous Church
- Join our prayer team. This isn’t just lip service – we really do want your prayers. Sign Up!
- Monthly support. This is the most significant way that you can help financially. One of our supporting churches is a brand new church plant – already committing to reproduce! No gift is insignificant. Click Here to Give.
- Do a VBS change offering. If your church does Vacation Bible School, challenge children to bring in their change to support the new church. We’ve created a website that will give you more information, and we’ll help you with all kinds of additional resources. This is an incredible way to support the church and connect children to church planting.
- Make a one time contribution. If you’re already committed to help others on a monthly basis, you could still make a one-time gift. You might consider conducting a special offering on one day, asking people to give to this special cause. We’ll support you with information and a video that you could show. I’m available to speak in conjunction with this if it’s helpful. Click Here to Give a One Time Gift.
- Do a series for your kids or students. We’re creating a special four-part curriculum that you could do in your kids ministry – complete with crafts, games, teaching, group discussions and activities that will help children follow Jesus. Throughout the series, encourage your children to bring their change or your students to bring an offering.
- Connect us to a church in your formal or informal network. We need lots of churches to support this work, because the mission field is large and the expenses are high.
- Do a year-end giving campaign, Easter offering, or Christmas offering. We’ll provide you with all kinds of resources and coaching, and you can designate half of your offering to church planting. It’s a win-win scenario.
If you would like to help us reach more people with the Gospel get in tough with me today. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to discuss ways we can partner together to make a difference. You can check out our website at Courageous Church Consider helping a church plant today!